Join me for unique trains such as Auric Basin and Tangled Depth Baubles, LS4, POF, and more! Depending on the map, enjoy map currency, EXP, and a fun time. The more the merrier!
Time: Generally Tuesdays and Saturdays around reset, reset+1, or reset+2 and lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes (depending on the map). /sqjoin Peureki.3647 around 15 minutes before a train to join squad and say hi!
Train is less than 1 day until it begins
Train is less than 1 hour until it begins
Train is ongoing
(Faded) Train ended, no new scheduled train yet
Projects in the works:
- YouTube video guides!
- PSNA in Dailies
- Fractals in Dailies
- Adding more currencies in Currency-Worth & rework
- General rework on map written guides
- Mobile updates
UPDATES July 3, 2021
- Switched the order of some of the PSNA links. It's been requested to try to align them from left-to-right. Over time, if it seems off I'll switch the order again.
- Added Discipline tooltip to the Mystic Curios in Refinement.
- Updated the drop rate for 10-25 Amalgamated Gemstone conversion in Refinement.
July 3, 2021
- Added Pact Supply Network Agent to the Dailies! - Added Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones, Stormcaller Cores, Sheet of (+Charged) Ambrite to Misc table in Refinement.
- Adjusted the sub-nav bar to be scooted to the left
July 2, 2021
- Trashed the old navigation bar and created an entire new one! This one should also be responsive for mobile! There may be some slight adjustments I'll make over time, but the bulk of the layout is complete. I've changed the navigation bar to every single page of the website.
- In addition, I've changed the Bookmarks bar on the left side. These are the lil boxes on the left that direct you to a certain location of a page if it's really long. It has fancy new look and animation now.
- Updated almost all tables in Refinement so that when you hover it will show the name of the item. When you hover over the result item, it will show the Costs. Still working on the rest as the other tables..they were made poorly.
June 28, 2021
- Added Miscellaneous in Refinement - Fixed a bug in in Refinement where some recipes were showing misplaced materials
- Reworked the entire Refinement code so it should be a lot easier for me to add new recipes and run smoother.
June 24, 2021
- Added Crystals -> Orbs in Refinement - Fixed a bug in in Refinement where Item 3 prices were showing up as 0
June 23, 2021
- Added Mystic Curios in Refinement - Added Gemstones in Refinement - Fixed a lot of code in terms of the structure of preferences. Hopefully it works better now.
- Added Preferences in Refinement
June 17, 2021
- Added Daily Ascended Materials in Refinement
June 13, 2021
- Added a new page called Refinement! This page will show you whether it's worth it or not to refine a material and make a profit out of it. This is a work in progress as I'll add more materials and adjust some things.
June 12, 2021
- Live trains are now show here on the front page. These trains are hosted by various commanders that post when they're doing LS4 trains, HP trains, HOT trains, etc. If you want to get pinged, join the public Overflow discord (link on the side).
- Fixed the padding again on the images in Benchmarks.
June 10, 2021
- Took a lil vacation, but now I'm back :D
- Added a new column in Benchmarks called Popularity . This will show whether or not a train or farm is common.
- Fixed a random bug that suddently turned tables to have bigger borders. I have no idea where that came from but Benchmarks and Daily tables should look better now.
- Added Laurels to the Currency Worth page.
- Added a button in Currency Worth page in mobile that allows you to see the preferences and bookmarks.
- Added a new farm. Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Events. This farm is similar to the popular Bitterfrost Chest Farm, but focuses on the events since they can be easily solo-able. I was just curious on what numbers it could produce.
- Adjusted some things in the Silverwaste benchmark. It now calculates with Piles of Silky Sand. Didn't change the benchmark too much, but it's just slightly higher than previously.
- Added Greater Nightmare Pods from the Silverwaste Labyrith in benchmarks .
- Added Superior Buried Treasure from Desert Highland's meta in benchmarks.
May 29, 2021
- Adjusted the Currency-Worth page to be alphabetical as I'm adding more and more currencies lately.
- Added Bandit Crests to Currency-Worth ! These are currencies obtained by doing Silverwaste events.
- In addition to above ^, I've also updated the benchmarks for Silverwaste to include Bandit Crests. Since there is also a negative amount of net keys being earned in the train (since it's also assuming you open the lost chests), that is also taken into account.
- ..And furthermore..I've also removed the Silverwaste benchmark with (w/ lvl character). The benchmark is now in-line with the rest of the benchmarks. My low lvl benchmark also considered a lvl 49-53 character..which according to Silverwastes.loltools is not as profitable as it used to be.
- Edited a few weird waypoints in Dailies to be better choices.
May 24, 2021
- Updated the Volatile and Unbound Magic tables in Currency-Worth . They are much prettier now, sort from the highest to lowest, and I've provided the values for all Unbound Magic choices rather than the ones only at Ember Bay.
- Preferences in Currency-Worth now have Volatile Magic, Unbound Magic, and Trade Contracts added. When you adjust the page to your liking, the bookmarks on the left side also change. The page can be whatever you want it to be
- Added Buy Price or Sell Price in Currency-Worth for Volatile Magic and Unbound Magic.
- Updated the Volatile and Unbound Magic tables in Currency-Worth to make them spawn faster.
May 22, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Currency-Worth page where the price of Elonian Wine was 1 silver off
- Fixed a bug in Currency-Worth page where the all dust specific conversions were slightly off in their calculations.
- Changed the X button in various pages to view more clear that the button is there. The background is red instead of black.
- Changed some waypoints in Dailies to better suit the daily in a faster fashion.
May 19, 2021
- Updated Currency-Worth page by adding Preferences . These are checkboxes on the right side that allow you to show/hide specific items on the page. This will also save your settings for the next time you visit. These are cookies, but they basically act like it.
May 17, 2021
- Updated Currency-Worth page to include more Spirit Shard conversions. This time it's for Fine materials of
T1 -> T2
T2 -> T3
T3 -> T4
T4 -> T5
- Updated Dailies to include a button to copy all waypoints that are expansion + level 80.
May 15, 2021
- Updated Currency-Worth page to include Spirit Shards. So far, it's the classic T5->T6 for both Fine and Rare materials.
- Updated Dailies to include a button to copy all waypoints that are expansion + level 80.
- Updated Must-Have-Items to include the eater Herta.
May 10, 2021
- Updated the Nav bar with a couple of things. 1) Made the overall font and size smaller. 2) Added it to the Home page. 3) Added a submenu bar so you can instantly click to a specific area of the website now!
- Redirected all farms that have to deal with multiple maps into Combo Farms instead of having their own individual page. This reduces the amount of crap I have LOL..but it better organizes those unique metas all in one place.
May 5, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Dailies where it deleted the wrong daily sometimes.
May 2, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Dailies where Ascalon lumberer was in a bad spot.
- Updated Dailies to show the accurate representation of what dailies are for lvl80 + expansion accounts and free accounts. Anything labeled in orange is free only.
- Fixed a bug in Dailies where it removed the wrong minidungeon than what is actually shown in the game. There are usually multiple minidungeons when the daily is that, but I try to remove the correct one.
April 28, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Sandswept/Kourna benchmarks that didn't like to the correct page.
- (Hopefully) Fixed a bug in Dailies where if multiple dungeons are the dailies, it will remove any that aren't the first one listed.
- Fixed a bug in benchmarks that only allowed users to click a map if you click its name instead of the box it's in.
- Fixed a bug that when you hover the NAV bar, the text disappears.
April 27, 2021
- Added Dragonstorm benchmark in "Metas"
- Fixed a bug in Dailies after an update that I made to delete unnecessary dailies. In return, it also messed up the ordering of the description + waypoints.
- Added Sunken Chests from Sandswept Isles benchmark in "Chests"
April 24, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Dailies to enable the linked videos+web links. For some reason, one of them (if both showed up) wouldn't take users to the link.
April 23, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Dailies to show many of the same type of dailies at once.
- Added tomorrow's Dailies as well!
April 22, 2021
- Fixed a bug in Dailies to show web links because they weren't showing up for some reason.
April 20, 2021
- Uploaded a new page! Dailies! . This page is intended to help you do your dailies very quickly. It lists all the dailies for today with simple directions and waypoints that will go straight to your clipboard.
- Altered the timer on this homepage. Now, it will have light orange bar that will increase over time if the event I'm hosting is < 24 hours away. I just like it. I think it's cute.
- Reorganized the Resource page to make them alphabetical and added a section called "Tools".
April 5, 2021
- Updated the LS4 train page to include Guild MM's new video guide on the train itself!
April 3, 2021
- Made some edits to the Bitterfrost timer page for some specific timers because popup messages wouldn't go away. Just prepping it for a train I had the same day.
- Added another event in the Bitterfrost ^ event timers.
- Made some changes to Benchmarks:
1. Auric Basin is now a Repeatable Farm because the only thing keeping it daily was the Amal Gemstone, but the farm itself is mainly directed by shiny baubles and uni gear.
2. Same reason for Tangled Depths
3. Made Kourna, Bitterfrost, Leather Farm, Frostgorge, Cursed Shore, Kessex, Siren's Landing Daily Farms instead of Repeatable because diminishing returns hits those hard. About 30 minutes into the train, events start giving less loot and champions.
April 2, 2021
- Uploaded a new video guide! This time it's for gathering LS3 currencies.
- Updated Ascended Materials guide to put it pretty bookmark..looking things. It's pretty colors.
- Added a waypoint feature in Auric Basin timers . Will add this feature to the rest of the trains eventually. When clicking on the waypoints, you can automatically get the waypoint copied to your clipboard. This will help greatly during trains when you need the squad to move.
March 23, 2021
- With the new mastery update in IBS, I've added more Rift options for EXP in Experience. There should be enough orbs to hit the daily 250 orbs.
March 21, 2021
- I'ved updated the LS4 meta train data. There wasn't much to begin with..but the last time I recorded a full one was Jan 2020. Since then, it's been improved by a lot and commanded by many new commanders. I did a run with [OTC] and decided to record a fresh new one. Maybe I'll get the motivation to join them again for more trials..but it's so hard for me to farm for 2+ hours in a row LOL. With that said, it's got a new hefty number on the benchmarks table.
March 20, 2021
- Updated Experience page to include more options and picture guides. Noted that this can also be good use of EXP for gaining Spirit Shards.
March 15, 2021
Oh, didn't realize it's been a whole month that I haven't updated. I've been slightly taking a break from making content, but I'm back to work on some stuff again!
- Worked on a full guide on how to get mastery experience!
- Temporarily removed Builds page since that's obviously not done yet.
February 15, 2021
- Edited some of the description for the Crystal Oasis page about the farm
February 13, 2021
- Added another trial for Auric Basin Shiny Bauble train
- Added another trial for Desolation
- Added another trial for Sandswept/Kourna combo train
February 12, 2021
- Added Must Have Items! This is a cute lil page on items on the gemstore and nongemstore items that I think everyone should have or has a great QoL change.
- Added Mesmer and Necro to the Builds page.
February 9, 2021
- Revamped how Resources page looks like because getting more and more boxes for links is getting kinda big and meh.
- Added a new page that's currently..still in the works but it's up anyway since it's in my latest patch. Check out Builds for more information on what builds you could run for specifically farming!
February 7, 2021
- Added another trial for Tangled Depths map benchmark
- Added Crystalline Ore to the Ascended Materials page.
- Fixed bugs in the Ascended Materials page that made timers break during reset times.
February 6, 2021
- Added Noxious Seed Pods to the chest benchmarks.
February 5, 2021
- Updated and add new stuff to the Ascended Materials page. This includes: more ascended junk, timers for when it's a good/bad time to gather chests, and just more blobs of info.
- Updated my Bitterfrost Map guide page. Just made it simplier as I think some of my pages are really...weird looking LOL. One day I'll update them all.
February 1, 2021
- Added a new resource guide! This will built more over time. How to get Ascended Materials.
January 31, 2021
- Added an entire new set of benchmarks. Added Alt Parking!These are awesome locations where you can park your alts to get some instant or quick profits! Check out benchmarks and click on "Alt Parking" for more info.
January 28, 2021
- Added an entire new set of benchmarks. Added Chests!These are open world chests that you can find throughout the open world. It's not all of them, but most of them. Check out benchmarks and click on "Chests" for more info.
January 27, 2021
- Added a new benchmark! Sandswept/Kourna combo farm.
- Added a new benchmark! Grothmar/Bjora combo farm.
- Added the combo page (links above) to showcase farms that are "combos"..meaning two or more main maps in a farm. I'll add more when I'm not lazy.
- Added Boneskinner respawn rate to the Bjora marches timer page.
- Adjusted one of the raiding parties (N) in the Bjora marches timer page to be more accurate. Found out it was 2 minutes longer than the other two in the map.
- Removed the "Gold per Hour via Spirit Shards" section of the benchmark. With the latest patch of not having any spirit shards come from champion bags anymore, the value itself is meh. Some people's definition of how valuable Spirit Shards vary from person to person whether your trading it or converting yourself. My standard has always been the average profit from converting T5 -> T6 materials since it's extremely common and easy to do for everyone. Instead, the column has been replaced with Total Gold. This is the amount of gold you could potentially earn in an entire farm.
- Added a cute lil bracket to show the rest of the table is per hour still.
- You can now right-click a farm on the "Map" column to open into a new tab. Why that took me so long to figure out for such a simple problem..I have no idea.
January 16, 2021
- Reworked the homepage a bit:
- Removed a lot of white space
- Condensed the pictures and sections to fit more stuff on the page
- Added my logo to the website name and the shortcut icon
- Changed my email and reformatted the footer. (This will slowly be changed throughout the other pages too because I'm lazy)
- Added a section for my trains instead of just the timer
- Added a YouTube button for my YouTube channel!
January 5, 2021
- Added another trial run to the Auric Basin Shiny Bauble farm.
- Updated the map info page for Sandswept Isles as the pictures were super blown up.
January 2, 2021
- Added another trial run to the Bjora Marches Node Farm. Still averaging out to be around 20ish gph!
December 30, 2020
- Updated the timer page. Added Chak Driver event and changed some minor bugs overall.
December 29, 2020
- Updated the timer page for the Domain of Vabbi farm. I've added a lot of new tech that I learned from other timer pages and experimented on here. Hover effects, information boxes, and signals that show up when a meta is happening.
- Updated colors for meta timers on all timer pages. It is now a sandy-brown to indicate when a meta isn't up. I tried to find a neutral color.
- Revamped the Thunderhead/Kourna event farm. Did a new trial today with a new benchmark.
December 28, 2020
- Updated the map guide for the Domain of Vabbi farm.
- Updated the Domain of Vabbi timer page as it had some weird bugs that changed colors of texts and boxes at wrong times.
- Updated the Rich Node Farm. Redid the benchmark to now gather other nodes around the rich nodes. Also changed the route just slightly to include potential other rich nodes that may not be permanent. This standardizes the node farm with other node farms. It actually increased the GPH so..yay.
December 22, 2020
- Updated timer pages. Ones that have global meta timers now have it displayed on the bottom and always at the bottom. Now it's easier to see that status of the map and when the meta will begin.
December 20, 2020
I barley update my Updates page, so I decided to put it here. By putting it in the front page, I'll more likey update my progress. This is to help me see what I've accomplished personally and to let anybody know what I'm doing if you're interested! I've lost track since October on what I did so I'll try to summerize it.
- Added the rest of the POF timer pages. Desert Highlands and Domain of Vabbi were left. Though, all of these need some stuff added to them such as meta timers and info boxes.
- Added IBS timers. Bjora will need some more work later to add a meta timer for both metas.
- Added extra information boxes for timers: Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths.
- Revamped map benchmarks: Domain of Vabbi, Desert Highlands, Elon Riverlands, Auric Basin. Some of these still need updated map guides tho.
- Added [SAND]'s Dry Top train! More info of their trains/website here. - Added Meta Benchmarks to showcase how much you'd make per meta!
October 7, 2020
I realized I've been slacking on updating on this page. I kinda forgot what I did in the last few weeks.
- Updated all timers pages with some QOL changes such as auto sorting and checking the checkboxes as you load the page.
- Revamped Lake Doric to add a leather farm in the farm.
- As with above, reworked the Lake Doric map guide page
- Added lots of champion bag data
- Added lots of node farm data to the Node Calculator
- Added trials to many farms such as Auric Basin, Drizzlewood, Dragonfall, Tangled Depths, and some others that I can't remember
September 17, 2020
- Added a Node Farm Calculator on the gathering page
September 12, 2020
- Added Glyph research in the Gathering page. The avg profit per strike and node for most glyphs.
September 4, 2020
- Added LS3 currency page on how to obtain LS3 currencies
- Added additional trials to Lake Doric Node Farm
- Random bug fixes
September 1, 2020
- Created a new gathering farm. Lake Doric Node Farm (B/V/V). Uses Bounty for Sickle and Volatile for the rest.
- Updated Auric Basin's timer page as some of the times were wrong. Should be accurate now.
- Added thousands of champion bag data
- Added More-Resource page that offers lots of other external guides and info beyond this website
August 24, 2020
- Created a guide on how to obtain LS4 currencies
August 18, 2020
- Redid Desolation farm
- Added Desolation-timer page
- Added Desolation-map page
- Added an additional trial for the Bitterfrost farm
- Added an additional trial for the Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chest farm
August 15, 2020
- Added another trial for the Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chest
- Attempted to make some pages more mobile friendly. It's okay, but obviously not there yet. Working on it slowly in the background
August 9, 2020
- Added more trials for Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chests to get more accurate data. Apparently that just made it go up
- Added more trial for Silverwaste thanks to [SM]
- Added more trials for Crystal Oasis farm. Redid how I do the farm with the addition of the timer page
- Updated the Crystal Oasis map info page
- Updated some formatting to make some big things be smaller such as the event criterias in each map info page
August 4, 2020
- I got called out in PvP to update my guide for Drizzlewood LOL! So it's updated now!
August 1, 2020
- Added bounties to the Crystal Oasis tiemr page
- Added multiple trials for an average gold per hour for the new Drizzlewood patch
- Updated multiple champion bag data for a bigger sample size
- Added the addition 2 new reward Drizzlewood reward tracks in the Drizzle-Reward-Track page
July 26, 2020
- Added a "Value" button to the Salvage page. This shows the value of each salvaged item
- Added Crystal-Oasis timer page. Working on adding bounty locations and checkboxes
- Fixed a bug where the message "Train in progress!" wouldn't go away
July 23, 2020
- Did a huge overhaul of the salvage page. Essentially reworked, revamped the entire code for the page. The numbers used to be very static and was like a snapshot for a certain time but never updated. Now, the page will update the numbers everytime you visit the page!
July 21, 2020
- Added Salvage page under the Research tab! Check it out for information on salvaging items and gear. More work will be on the page over time!
July 19, 2020
- Updated support page
July 18, 2020
- Updated gathering pages to include a disclaimer that herbs and quality meat materials are only obtained after a player finishes the Gorment Training achievement.
- Updated the front page timer to include a message to say that a train is in progress right before and after the deadline
- Added another trial of Grothmar/Kourna train on the spreadsheet.
July 17, 2020
- Updated Drizzlewood-Reward-Track page to include proofs of each reward track
- Updated with a lot more information on Drizzlewood including info on waystations, siege, caravans, and methods on commanding
July 15, 2020
- Updated the description and links from the Gathering page
- Fixed an API error with the currency-worth page. Should be good now
- Added Ember Bay's timer page
July 14, 2020
- Updated the spreadsheet to have links of each farm to the website
- Fixed errors in the Bitterfrost map page
- Added missing Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chest section
- Apparently I just didn't finish the About-Benchmark page. Finished the "what's not monetized" section.
- Added my recommendation for trinkets on the Living-Story-Trinket page
July 13, 2020
- First official public release!
- Fixed errors in the Sandswept Solo Inquest Farm (description)
- Added a timer for the next Peu Train on the front page
July 12, 2020
- Added Drizzlewood map page
- Fixed more typos and errors
- Added "Projects in the works:" section on the top of this page
- Added "Next Peu Train" on the front page of when I do my farms. This updates based on my public spreadsheet
- Added Supporter page
July 9, 2020
- Added additional farm pages that I forgot. I missed a couple it seems
- Fixed a bug that made all the map/timer page links act like it wasn't a link
- Fixed spreadsheet error that made Bjora Marches appear twice
- Added spreadsheet links to map pages
- Added timer links to map pages
- Adjusted description of map farms
- Fixed typos
July 8, 2020
- Added pages too all farms (40+??)
- Added clickable names to the benchmark page so they will all redirect to the farm
July 7, 2020
- Added website icon on every page instead of having the default
July 5, 2020
- Added a trial farm of Tangled Depths, Drizzlewood Coast
July 4, 2020
- Added a link in the Resource section on About Benchmarks
- Added News to front page
- Made Currency-Worth page and Drizzlewood-Reward-Track page smaller in terms of design. Added some descriptions.
- Edited external links to open a new tab (probably missed some)
- Added email to the footer
- Added About-Me page
March 18, 2020 - July 4, 2020
I made this specific page on July 4, 2020 so I'm not sure exactly what the dates are for other updates I did for the website. March was when I first started learning how to code/make the website.